Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Now a Season Ticket Holder

Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Now a Season Ticket Holder

Well, 20 games, with the travel distance it is all I could swing. Anyway, I'm posting to see if anybody else is in a similar situation as me and would be interested in trading some tickets? I'm in 105 Row D and have the weeknight mix of tickets.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Now a Season Ticket Holder

New season ticket holder here as well. I have the weeknight full season plan. I only have one seat in the bleachers but if you ever need to swap hit me up.

Frankly I don't know how someone could do 81 games. It becomes a little too much "mandatory fun". We have the weekend plan for the Jax Suns, which is 34 games. That's enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    Frankly I don't know how someone could do 81 games. It becomes a little too much "mandatory fun". We have the weekend plan for the Jax Suns, which is 34 games. That's enough for me.
    Too much baseball? No such thing!

Frankly I don't know how someone could do 81 games.
    If I lived within 15-20 minutes of the ballpark... had on-demand transportation... and had the money... I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Nice ... way to take the leap ... and thanks for supporting the club.

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    If I lived within 15-20 minutes of the ballpark... had on-demand transportation... and had the money... I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Yeah, if I lived in Cincinnati, and someone told me "You can have season tix for free with one stipulation: You have to come to all 81 games."

I would do it and would live up to the deal for sure. Living in Columbus, it's not an option. I just make it down to my handful of games each year (and even that's not easy). Never miss a game on TV or radio though. So, if I was in Cincinnati, I could definitely make it to every game. If I take the time to watch/listen at home, I sure would drive the 15-20 minutes to see it live at the ballpark. Baseball is so much better in person than on TV that it's not even funny. Football, on the other hand, I actually prefer watching on TV than in person. But nothing beats watching baseball in-person at the park.

LOL, I was trying to express a longing feel.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post

My sentiment exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    That is probably the issue for most. One of the reasons I gave up my tickets a few years ago was the expense of the parking and the half hour drive to the park. Now I can see GABP from my window and walk there in five minutes, so I'm pretty much in heaven. I'm also willing to go to games alone which cuts the expense in half. And I never get tired of telling people I can see the ballpark from my window.

Turn Off Ads?