Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who is your pick to win the BCS National Championship?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Auburn Tigers

26 59.09%
  • Oregon Ducks

18 40.91%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is your pick to win the BCS National Championship?

Re: Who is your pick to win the BCS National Championship?

I think Oregon, turnovers aside, is asserting itself much better right now than Auburn. I think Auburn is more physical, but the tempo and speed is effecting Auburn more so than the Ducks.

Ducks quacking on the door, trying to start the second quarter with a score -- something both teams failed to do in Q1.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

2. Turn Off Ads?

Poor 4th down pass by Newton cost Auburn a TD.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron View Post
    Poor 4th down pass by Newton cost Auburn a TD.
    safety! OMG this is a game.... I'm so hoping Auburn drives to end the half and then also punches in the first drive of the second half too...
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Tsunami offense....
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Really stupid penalty...embarrassing...

Good half there. Took both teams a few drives to settle in but that's typical in these games. Teams look pretty even. Either could take it. Not sure these would be the two teams to emerge from a 8 or 16 game playoff.

That 32 for auburn should have been ejected for that stupid penalty.

Whoever the clown is that picks Oregon's uniform combinations, needs to be smacked. Are there actually people that think that is cool?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Good half there. Took both teams a few drives to settle in but that's typical in these games. Teams look pretty even. Either could take it. Not sure these would be the two teams to emerge from a 8 or 16 game playoff.

That 32 for auburn should have been ejected for that stupid penalty.
    I agree on all points, including that #32 should be gone.
    I expect scoring to pick up in the second half and I expect Auburn to win (unfortunately).
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

On one hand I'm over confident about adjustments at halftime given Auburn's coaching staff...on the other hand, I'm very worried about adjustments given Oregon's coaching staff... Auburn's defense seemed to sit for most of the second quarter....that could turn out to be important.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Whoever the clown is that picks Oregon's uniform combinations, needs to be smacked. Are there actually people that think that is cool?
    Nike....but ya....Oregon should be penalized 15yards for the socks alone...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Believe it or not, I read that Oregon's garb is the second best selling of all college sports teams this past year. Can't remember where I read it, but kids love their colors/uniforms. So whoever the clown is that designs them is apparently doing their job.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    Believe it or not, I read that Oregon's garb is the second best selling of all college sports teams this past year. Can't remember where I read it, but kids love their colors/uniforms. So whoever the clown is that designs them is apparently doing their job.
    Yes and people watch the Kardashians. Doesn't make it right.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Nick fairley being nick fairley. That dirty stuff has to stop. He's too talented.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

The ducks need a pep-talk from this guy:

Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

The under's looking to be a solid pick.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Turn Off Ads?