Hello everyone,

It's been quite awhile since I've posted here, but five year graduate school programs tend to keep their students pretty busy. : If this isn't an appropriate post according to forum rules, I apologize, but I am posting to ask for assistance, as I am conducting a survey on the effects of grief on male college students. My study will examine reactions in both athletes and non-athletes. If you know of a college male, age 18 or older, who has experienced the death of a family member or close friend in the past year, I would appreciate it if you could send the link to my survey to this individual. If you are in contact with anyone affiliated with college athletics or university students in general, passing the link to such individuals would also be helpful in spreading the word about my study.

I am so close to being Dr. Super_Barry11, and other than completing my pre-doctoral internship, which ends this July, all I have left is my dissertation! Your help in gathering participants for my study is greatly appreciated, and if you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to send me a message. Thank you very much!

Here is the link for my study’s survey-

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GriefStudy