Just a few Reds mentions in yesterday's chat:
http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/index...hs-chat-11711/
3:09
[Comment From Drew Stubbs]
Over/Under a repeat of 22/30?
3:10
Zach Sanders: Over. I have him at 24/33 this year.
3:11
Chris Cwik: It's really close, but I will agree with Zach. Slightly over.
3:49
[Comment From Jay Bruce]
Will I hit 30 bombs this year?
3:50
Chris Cwik: This is the year it happens. With your strong defense, I could see you getting support as an MVP candidate if the Reds can win the Central.
Zach Sanders: I'll say yes, because you're going to do it sooner or later.
[Comment From Clay]
What is your prediction for Jay Bruce's slash line. He is going high in drafts I've participated in so far.
3:51
Zach Sanders: .280/.350/.510. Essentially the same as last year, just with a couple of doubles turning into homers.
3:52
Chris Cwik: I really like the Fans projection of Bruce for the upcoming season. I would maybe give him a slightly higher OBP, but maybe I'm being optimistic.
3:52
Chris Cwik: And Zach's projection pretty much echoes the fan's.
4:09
[Comment From Duece]
can you expand on 3B looking strong it looks weak to me...
4:10
Zach Sanders: Sandoval, ARam, McGehee and Cuddyer are the last two in and first two out in standard leagues (depending on the TEX DH situation). Those are pretty solid guys.
Chris Cwik: Looks like there are 5-6 guys that are going to be drafted really early.
Chris Cwik: Yes, you still have those guys if you miss out. Not terrible.
4:11
Chris Cwik: Any love for Rolen or Chipper?
4:12
Zach Sanders: Not for Rolen, because I assume he'll only have 450 AB and thus not the counting stats. Chipper is too much of a risk, but it's nice to know that these guys are also available later if you so desire. 3B is good this year.