Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone have their spring training tickets yet?

Anyone have their spring training tickets yet?

I moved to Goodyear a few months ago. I'm not sure how fast tickets sell out (or if they ever do). There's been a lot of activity at the park recently. The gift shop is full of merchandise, the field looks great.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    13 Belongs in Cooperstown Captain13's Avatar

Re: Anyone have their spring training tickets yet?

I am soo jealous. I have never been to spring training. Seeing that I'm married to a teacher (grade school spring break is in April), I may not get to go for a long long time.

I'm also jealous of the weather you are having down there. Up here in the Ohio Valley we are having "winter weather advisories" and "winter weather warnings". Funny, I thought all the weather in January was "winter weather".
    What if this is as good as it gets?

Goodyear weather today...sunny 78 degrees. Ready for some baseball.

im ready for 78 and sunny in ohio

I bought 2 good seats for some games in late march, but unfortunatly won't be able to go.
    :o(

Anybody want to buy 2 tickets for March 22 Oakland, March 24 Texas, or March 25 San Diego ? Will sell for face value or perhaps a bit less, so you'll save the ticket broker fees.

If interested e-mail me at smixsell@gmail.com

Man, this is when I really miss them in Fl, I could drive down for a 3-4 day weekend and it wasnt too bad of a trip. Wish I could be out there to catch a few games. Enjoy it!
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to ST this year. This fall I moved from the Pacific Northwest and now just live up the hill from Goodyear Ballpark about 10 minutes. I'm going to try to make it to most home games.

Did work take you to Goodyear, or baseball, or a ubber-lucky combination?? Got a couch I can crash on ?
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Got mine yesterday for 3/21 against the mariners
    Last edited by TNREDSFAN; 01-21-2011 at 02:46 PM.

I am going to Arizona during the week of March 13-21. I am probably going to want lawn seats to most games. Do I need to worry about buying tickets ahead of time. I would like to play it by ear if possible.

I went last year, and I had no problems getting whatever tickets I wanted on gameday. Sadly, the park was half empty for most games. I usually was able to just walk down and sit a few rows behind the dugout.

I imagine there will be more interest this year, but I can't imagine the place selling out on most days.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

I think its just too far away to draw a regular crowd yet that used to go to Florida. I know it was a good move for the team and all, but really think it screwed the fans over somewhat (screwed over is harsh wording/neagative context, but couldnt thnk of right way to say it). I went to FL many times for st, hope I make it to AZ once at some point.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?