Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Real Police Women of Cincinnati

Legends Never Die

Re: Real Police Women of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Lol, CM, you should write a book- "The Art of Speeding Properly." I see a bestseller in your future...

If you buy a copy I'll start writing...
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

If you buy a copy I'll start writing...
    With my driving years coming up, this could be useful. What sort of price are you thinking about?

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

I just make sure I'm not the fastest and I'm not the slowest. And I drive a beige non-zippy-looking car.

Pay attention to the open sky

Legends Never Die

With my driving years coming up, this could be useful. What sort of price are you thinking about?

Retail $20.00 for you as a reds fan....$19.99 can't beat it.
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

Retail $20.00 for you as a reds fan....$19.99 can't beat it.
    I'll consider it...

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Legends Never Die

I'll consider it...

Good deal

Even though you think you are seeing everything that happened and you can judge if they did something safely, something legal, or something wrong, you really can't. There were plenty of issues I saw that concerned me and I was assured that my concerns were handled in the proper way, but it ended up on the cutting room floor.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Turn Off Ads?