Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The next "hamilton"

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    256

    The next "hamilton"


    BILLY !!


    is he the answer for the redlegs ?


    leadoffswitchhittingshortstop.com



  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    906

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    if hes a leadoff switch hitting shortstop he sounds more like the next jimmy rollins

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    256

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Quote Originally Posted by webbbj View Post
    if hes a leadoff switch hitting shortstop he sounds more like the next jimmy rollins

    correct !! .. however his last name is hamilton, billy hamilton !!

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,293

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Is he allowed out at night late enough to play ball, the kid looks 14
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    256

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Is he allowed out at night late enough to play ball, the kid looks 14

    day games only !!

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,293

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Haha^. I remember Steve Averys mom dropping him off at the park when he got signed by the Braves and was sent to Durham. It was a funny sight to me as a kid, to see a pro player dropped off and kiss their mom goodbye.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,400

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Haha^. I remember Steve Averys mom dropping him off at the park when he got signed by the Braves and was sent to Durham. It was a funny sight to me as a kid, to see a pro player dropped off and kiss their mom goodbye.
    LOL, Brad Komminsk used to pick me and his sister up from Tennis lessons when we carpooled.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,293

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Pretty cool, he played in Durham if I recall correct?
    My senior year in high school I went to a sports medical dr 2 x's a week for my knee, and had a HUGE crush on a girl that worked there. She dated a defensive tackle for UNC at the time, but I was young and cocky enough not to care. She would use his tix to take me to games, and he would drive me home afterwards, not realizing I was also trying to ride his girl. She was hot, and the fear factor sure made it exciting, but I wouldn't try that move anymore these days (besdies being married of course).
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    256

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Pretty cool, he played in Durham if I recall correct?
    My senior year in high school I went to a sports medical dr 2 x's a week for my knee, and had a HUGE crush on a girl that worked there. She dated a defensive tackle for UNC at the time, but I was young and cocky enough not to care. She would use his tix to take me to games, and he would drive me home afterwards, not realizing I was also trying to ride his girl. She was hot, and the fear factor sure made it exciting, but I wouldn't try that move anymore these days (besdies being married of course).
    What does this post mean ? .... HAHAHAHA hilarious !!!!

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Chapel Hill NC
    Posts
    3,293

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    What does this post mean ? .... HAHAHAHA hilarious !!!!
    Haha, was referring to the post above me stating Brad Kominsk picked him up from tennis lessons. Sorry, must have been along day yesterday my way
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

  12. #11
    Mr. Underhill signalhome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Manchester, KY
    Posts
    441

    Re: The next "hamilton"

    Hamilton showed a lot of development this past year. His BB% rose from 6.2% to 8.9% while also dropping his K% from 28.8% to 19.8%. He's got enough speed that he's going to have a very high BABIP, so if he can keep those trends in line, he could be very, very good. I wish he had the arm to stay at SS, but from scouting reports I've read, he's probably going to have to play 2B when/if he reaches the majors.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25