Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The next "hamilton"

The next "hamilton"

BILLY !!

is he the answer for the redlegs ?

leadoffswitchhittingshortstop.com

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The next "hamilton"

if hes a leadoff switch hitting shortstop he sounds more like the next jimmy rollins

Quote Originally Posted by webbbj View Post
    if hes a leadoff switch hitting shortstop he sounds more like the next jimmy rollins

correct !! .. however his last name is hamilton, billy hamilton !!

Is he allowed out at night late enough to play ball, the kid looks 14
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    Is he allowed out at night late enough to play ball, the kid looks 14

day games only !!

Haha^. I remember Steve Averys mom dropping him off at the park when he got signed by the Braves and was sent to Durham. It was a funny sight to me as a kid, to see a pro player dropped off and kiss their mom goodbye.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Haha^. I remember Steve Averys mom dropping him off at the park when he got signed by the Braves and was sent to Durham. It was a funny sight to me as a kid, to see a pro player dropped off and kiss their mom goodbye.
    LOL, Brad Komminsk used to pick me and his sister up from Tennis lessons when we carpooled.

Pretty cool, he played in Durham if I recall correct?
    My senior year in high school I went to a sports medical dr 2 x's a week for my knee, and had a HUGE crush on a girl that worked there. She dated a defensive tackle for UNC at the time, but I was young and cocky enough not to care. She would use his tix to take me to games, and he would drive me home afterwards, not realizing I was also trying to ride his girl. She was hot, and the fear factor sure made it exciting, but I wouldn't try that move anymore these days (besdies being married of course).
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Pretty cool, he played in Durham if I recall correct?
    My senior year in high school I went to a sports medical dr 2 x's a week for my knee, and had a HUGE crush on a girl that worked there. She dated a defensive tackle for UNC at the time, but I was young and cocky enough not to care. She would use his tix to take me to games, and he would drive me home afterwards, not realizing I was also trying to ride his girl. She was hot, and the fear factor sure made it exciting, but I wouldn't try that move anymore these days (besdies being married of course).
    What does this post mean ? .... HAHAHAHA hilarious !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ol'Sparky View Post
    What does this post mean ? .... HAHAHAHA hilarious !!!!
    Haha, was referring to the post above me stating Brad Kominsk picked him up from tennis lessons. Sorry, must have been along day yesterday my way
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Hamilton showed a lot of development this past year. His BB% rose from 6.2% to 8.9% while also dropping his K% from 28.8% to 19.8%. He's got enough speed that he's going to have a very high BABIP, so if he can keep those trends in line, he could be very, very good. I wish he had the arm to stay at SS, but from scouting reports I've read, he's probably going to have to play 2B when/if he reaches the majors.

Turn Off Ads?