Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Brandon Phillips' Twitter Ramblings

Brandon Phillips' Twitter Ramblings

With his new Twitter account quite, err....active...I thought it'd be fun to cross-post some of his messages I get a kick out of.

1/24: "DatDudeBP Brandon Phillips
    Ya'll get me there & I will show u my love 4 my fans! ATL, OH, LA, CHI, NY, & etc! Thank you! Even my STL booin me fans! I still luv ya! LOL"

Shin Soo Choo for the Indians! RT @Ryanrich02: @DatDudeBP Who is great player in the MLB that no one knows about?"

I would love that RT @akinnaird24: @DatDudeBP How would you feel if you were switched to shortstop later in your career?"

HELL YEAH if they push the mound back even with second base!! Lol RT @osu45804: @DatDudeBP Could you hit vs Chapman?"

Thank you LORD! LOLRT @bdramsey71: @DatDudeBP so what were you thinking when reds traded a wet bag of peanuts to get you from Indians?"
    LOL
    Last edited by mattfeet; 01-25-2011 at 10:00 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Brandon Phillips' Twitter Ramblings

Quote Originally Posted by mattfeet View Post
    With his new Twitter account quite, err....active...I thought it'd be fun to cross-post some of his messages I get a kick out of.

Ya'll get me there & I will show u my love 4 my fans! ATL, OH, LA, CHI, NY, & etc! Thank you! Even my STL booin me fans! I still luv ya! LOL"

Shin Soo Choo for the Indians! RT @Ryanrich02: @DatDudeBP Who is great player in the MLB that no one knows about?"

I would love that RT @akinnaird24: @DatDudeBP How would you feel if you were switched to shortstop later in your career?"

HELL YEAH if they push the mound back even with second base!! Lol RT @osu45804: @DatDudeBP Could you hit vs Chapman?"

Thank you LORD! LOLRT @bdramsey71: @DatDudeBP so what were you thinking when reds traded a wet bag of peanuts to get you from Indians?"
    LOL

ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [deleted]. You sound like your an [deleted] in your ramblings
    Last edited by The Operator; 01-26-2011 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Racial insensitivity AND profanity. I suggest you knock it off.

Quote Originally Posted by PeteRoseBelongs View Post
    ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [cut]. You sound like your an [cut] in your ramblings
    That was more just internet/text shorthand, not ebonics :-P It happens when you have to type on a character limit.
    Last edited by The Operator; 01-26-2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Edited the quote.

ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [cut]. You sound like your an [cut] in your ramblings
    Wow, you must be a riot to hang out with in person...
    Last edited by The Operator; 01-26-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Edited the quote.

Haha, I love those tweets! He's just having fun.

Todd Frazier said if he doesn't make the team out of spring he is goin to be a male cheerleader at UC!
    I think Frazier might end up wearing a cheerleader costume sometime this year.

Guys,

There aren't any moderators assigned to this forum but we ARE still keeping an eye on the place. Redszone is not a place where you can go throwing around racial or cultural slurs. It will not be tolerated.

Nearly all of you have behaved fine in this thread so far but if posts like the one further up the page become a constant problem, I won't hesitate to shut this thread down and/or hand out some infractions. Read the rules. Just a fair warning to everyone.
    Last edited by The Operator; 01-27-2011 at 12:08 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

ba duh ba duh ba dhu. Brandon got to love [deleted]. You sound like your an [deleted] in your ramblings
    Did he steal your girl or kick your dog, because the only times I can recall ever seeing you on here is bashing one of our greatest players.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Turn Off Ads?