Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds and Bats Extend Their Player Development Contract Through 2014

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

Reds and Bats Extend Their Player Development Contract Through 2014

I figure this is going to be a thread eventually anyway, so why not now?
    http://cincinnati.com/blogs/reds/201...ett-to-retire/
    The Louisville Bats have announced an extension of their Player Development Contract (PDC) with the Cincinnati Reds through 2014. This extends the previous agreement which was set to expire after the 2012 baseball season.
    You can't say enough good things about Louisville and the Bats, so go ahead and pile on your comments here.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds and Bats Extend Their Player Development Contract Through 2014

The Reds have a good thing going with Billings, Dayton, and Louisville. Great ballparks and fans. Hopefully they can stay locked in with those affiliates for quite a while. Now if they can just find a better High-A affiliate.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

And I think the Pensacola deal could be a nice one. I hope that works out as a long term deal.

I just saw this thread. Good for Louisville. I'm already looking forward to their swing through this part of the country in May. Norfolk would be a nice road trip from here to go along with usual Bulls series.

Turn Off Ads?