Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlie Sheen and the 1990 Reds

Re: Charlie Sheen and the 1990 Reds

I never knew until this thread was posted that there was some connection between Charlie Sheen and the 1990 Reds.

Then just today I learned that he appeared with Eric Davis and other MLB players at a UCLA batting practice, where he spoke about the dangers of drug use.

TMZ has the details here.

Very strange. Also, um, my wife forwarded me that article. I DON'T EVER READ TMZ. Where did you people get the idea???? It's not true at all, come on now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Makes sense that he's a Reds fan. He's from Dayton. As far as the year, they were good that year so that makes sense too.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Here's an article written by John Erardi back in 1993.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/2...ncinnati-reds/

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Yeah, the 1990 Reds were on a drug. It's called CHARLIE SHEEN!

(And whatever was really in Rijo's stogy.)

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by top6 View Post
    I never knew until this thread was posted that there was some connection between Charlie Sheen and the 1990 Reds.

Then just today I learned that he appeared with Eric Davis and other MLB players at a UCLA batting practice, where he spoke about the dangers of drug use.

Very strange. Also, um, my wife forwarded me that article. I DON'T EVER READ TMZ. Where did you people get the idea???? It's not true at all, come on now.
    Ha! You know TMZ is "Joe Buck's second-favorite website," don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by top6 View Post

The most disturbing thing I found off your link? Guess who owns Babe Ruth's 1927 World Series Ring....

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/21/charli...ring-training/

Turn Off Ads?