Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opening Day Ticket

Opening Day Ticket

A good friend of mine is trying to find a ticket for Opening Day, and I told him I'd put some "feelers" out in case someone may have an extra one, or may know a source where he could buy one.

He plans on going down OD and trying to get one; but with it being OD I don't know how successful he will be in those efforts. He's been on various internet sources and a majority are either a multiple ticket deal or they're charging and "arm and a leg" for a single ticket.

I'm kind of looking around myself for him, but if anyone could be of added assistance I'd appreciate it. Please feel free to PM me.

Thanks
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Re: Opening Day Ticket

I would say if he's looking for a single ticket, set his mind on scalping it the day of for the best value. Online brokers will want to charge him an arm & leg, the day of they'll be some stragglers/singles available for a little less just to get him in the house.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Turn Off Ads?