Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Un-Cut: Live At The Aronoff

Reds Un-Cut: Live At The Aronoff

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Reds Un-Cut: Live At The Aronoff

Description of the event's a little vague. Sort of like one of those mystery bags they sell at dollar stores.

Lets Go 'Bird' Hunting

I don't know if I like that idea or not. I would hope that when the season starts the players and coaches would be focused on what is happening on the field. Adding an event like this during the off season is great, not right after the first series finishes.
    Hey Sparky! Indian Hill English teachers taught me everything I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    Description of the event's a little vague. Sort of like one of those mystery bags they sell at dollar stores.
    I watched some of this type of thing on MLB (IIRC) with the Giants (ironically) last year. Kind of a Q & A/Hanging out with the Reds (from the seats) type of thing. It was a real loose event where the players can be themselves a little bit more. I imagine it'll be hosted by Marty & Tom (or perhaps even Day & Pic), they will sit on stage and ask the team questions about last season, this coming season, their teammates, etc. It looked like a fun event but not 200 Bucks fun. If I am gonna spend 200 bucks to watch my Redlegs it'll be from the Diamond seats as they are playing. If I had the dough 125 would even be a bit pricey but perhaps something I might consider, depends on what the free commemorative gift would be. However everyone also gets a ticket to opening night as well, pretty sweet which makes it all worth it.

The downside might be that you are gonna have to make 2 trips to Cincy and back in 2 days or (if from really far away) stay for 2 days. That could get a little pricey.
    Last edited by Mario-Rijo; 02-04-2011 at 03:37 AM.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Turn Off Ads?