Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Looking for auction league members

Looking for auction league members

Hey all,

I'm making an auction league and we're looking for owners right now. It will be a standard 10-team, 5x5 roto format on ESPN. PM or post here if interested.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Looking for auction league members

I'm interested.Just posted in the other auction league thread about taking over any available team there but would rather start from scratch.

What is an auction league? I haven't participated in one before, but am interested in branching out some this season. How much time is required to play?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Great to hear. Captain Hook, all I need is an e-mail to invite. You could PM it to me.

LoganBuck, an auction league is basically where the draft is replaced by an auction. You start with a certain amount of dollars and you bid on players. Whoever bids the most gets that player. It takes a lot more strategy than snake drafts, since any person has a shot at any player in the draft, while often times guys are slotted in for a snake draft. Don't be intimidated by not knowing how much players are worth, ESPN will tell you what it thinks the player is worth and you can bid above or below depending on your own opinion. The time required to play is probably 15 minutes or so each week to set your roster just to keep things moving along. Maybe a little more time to do research for a trade every once in awhile. It's not too bad.

Turn Off Ads?