Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds top 100 specs

Reds top 100 specs

Hey guys,

Is there a thread anywhere where the top like 100 Reds specs are listed. Just curious. Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds top 100 specs

I googled 'top 100 specs baseball', and this thread was the first thing to come up. Are you talking about prospects? Eyewear? Hardware details?

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    I googled 'top 100 specs baseball', and this thread was the first thing to come up. Are you talking about prospects? Eyewear? Hardware details?
    Honestly I am only concerned about the Reds organization. I have a very challenging dynasty league where I get 60 minor league roster spots for the Reds. I am comfortable with 30 specs. I am trying to research my next 30 specs and needing some help.

I saw all the various posts from here but I am just looking for a quick reference. Thanks,

Jon

So you need 60 Reds prospects? Yikes, that does sound like a challenging dynasty league.

The RZ top 40 list, as well as the threads on Under the radar guys, or beyond the top 40 or whatever they're titled would be a good starting point. I'd venture a guess that there are few reds prospects not mentioned in those threads that ever become legit prospects in the future, with the excpetion of perhaps some young internationals that few of us have heard much about, so checking on the Dominican & Venezulan league reds would be a good place to look as well. If you go back, there are some posts on those leagues from last year. Might be a 16 year old or two worth keeping an eye on for the type of thing that your describing.

I don't know that anyone has a quick and easy "top 100 Reds prospects" list for you.

thank you. I am just looking at everything right now.

Turn Off Ads?