Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Hello

Hello

Been lurking here for a few months decided I should post here first. I am a Reds fan from Indiana but only really got into baseball about three years ago my father has been a lifelong reds fan and has been trying to get me up to speed so to say lol. I went to my first game last year, GABP is wonderful I got to see the Reds cream the Astros 15-6 also sampled some of your towns great beer at rock bottom before the game, and stayed at the lovely hilton hotel and I hope to be able to again this year. Looking forward to posting here!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Legends Never Die

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Been lurking here for a few months decided I should post here first. I am a Reds fan from Indiana but only really got into baseball about three years ago my father has been a lifelong reds fan and has been trying to get me up to speed so to say lol. I went to my first game last year, GABP is wonderful I got to see the Reds cream the Astros 15-6 also sampled some of your towns great beer at rock bottom before the game, and stayed at the lovely hilton hotel and I hope to be able to again this year. Looking forward to posting here!
    First of all welcome.

Second rock bottom is a great bar!
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban_Missile View Post
    First of all welcome.

Second rock bottom is a great bar!
    I agree the Reds atmosphere there before a game was great and so was the home made brew I had

Legends Never Die

I agree the Reds atmosphere there before a game was great and so was the home made brew I had
    You need to try Joe's Diner downtown it is amazing
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban_Missile View Post
    You need to try Joe's Diner downtown it is amazing
    I will try to remember that if I get to a game this year taking the family to Disney world this spring so not sure if the funds will be there.

Legends Never Die

I will try to remember that if I get to a game this year taking the family to Disney world this spring so not sure if the funds will be there.
    Well if you make it to a game this summer I will be happy to meet you at joe's diner for a burger

Turn Off Ads?