Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dear Cincinnati Reds and fans

Dear Cincinnati Reds and fans

My name is Michelle Strebe I am a huge reds fan. And I love to watch Baseball I love watching baseball. I want you to know that I am glad Joey was MVP Player of year. Joey dont lose your temper on the umpires at least try not to. I look up to you all. I want new friends. I want to tell you that I think Joey votto needs to be MVP Player every year. I think thats cool that you won it Joey Votto. I thought it was funny that you droped your cell phone when they called you to tell you that you go your MVP. I was at 2 games last year. I am going to Reds fest again this year. I was at reds fest last year its cool. I also think Jay Bruce does well also. I am a lefty also. I use to play baseball it was fun.
    Sincerely Michelle Strebe
    PS GO REDS

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dear Cincinnati Reds and fans

Legends Never Die

Good for you reds fest is fun.
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

I love going to Reds fest
    Michelle
    PS Some of the Baseball players are so funny like Drew Stubbs and Joey votto and Jonny Gomes.

Legends Never Die

Do you hang out with them?
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Hi Michelle, welcome to the forums

I dont get to hang out with them. Hey Joey Votto I replied to your email. But I need your real Email address.
    Michelle
    Send me a email or write me on here.
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
    My name is Michelle Strebe I am a huge reds fan. And I love to watch Baseball I love watching baseball. I want you to know that I am glad Joey was MVP Player of year. Joey dont lose your temper on the umpires at least try not to. I look up to you all. I want new friends. I want to tell you that I think Joey votto needs to be MVP Player every year. I think thats cool that you won it Joey Votto. I thought it was funny that you droped your cell phone when they called you to tell you that you go your MVP. I was at 2 games last year. I am going to Reds fest again this year. I was at reds fest last year its cool. I also think Jay Bruce does well also. I am a lefty also. I use to play baseball it was fun.
    Sincerely Michelle Strebe
    PS GO REDS
    I agree michelle, joey votto is very fun to watch play baseball. did you see that homerun he hit in arizona? man what a bomb!

Yes I did but he need to not smack himself on the head for getting upset that it was a strike he needs to not be hard on himself.
    Michelle

Turn Off Ads?