Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: opening spring training against cleveland televised?

opening spring training against cleveland televised?

I'm lookin to see if the Reds opening spring training game against the Indians is televised. I'm in Athens and have TWC. I've looked and it seems only 4 of our games are televised on FSN. However both the Blue Jackets and Cavs play that day. Does anyone know if this game is going to be carried by STO or MLB network? I'd really like to see my Redlegs start off the season right. Let me know if any of you have any information. Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: opening spring training against cleveland televised?

The 1st game televised is March 7th against the Brewers. Im pretty sure last year the opening game of ST was on tv against the Indians. I was hoping it would be televised again this year too.
    Cincinnati Reds
    Marshall Thundering Herd

Kentucky Wildcats
    Indianapolis Colts

Washington Wizards

Legends Never Die

If you go somewhere like Bdubs they may be able to show it on the MLB package. And 12 wings and onion rings are a good price to watch the reds play.
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

I'm in Athens and have TWC. I've looked and it seems only 4 of our games are televised on FSN. However both the Blue Jackets and Cavs play that day.

Ugh, do they really make people still watch them?
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Legends Never Die

Quote Originally Posted by bounty37h View Post
    I'm in Athens and have TWC. I've looked and it seems only 4 of our games are televised on FSN. However both the Blue Jackets and Cavs play that day.

Yeah unfortunatly that is all we get up here in the North. Cavs, Indians, Browns, and in Toledo its worse because they throw in the Lions, Pistons, and Tigers.
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

^That all sounds kinda awful to me, except you can at least see your team in person without a crowd if your a fan of a visiting team? Not much to love for a home team in that mix though.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Legends Never Die

^That all sounds kinda awful to me, except you can at least see your team in person without a crowd if your a fan of a visiting team? Not much to love for a home team in that mix though.
    Yeah. The Browns/Bengals games up here are fun. But for most of the Baseball season I am in Cincy working my summer job meaning I get to actually go to a lot of Reds games instead of having to suffer through not seeing them on tv.

Cuban, that sounds like a good deal, what do you do in the summer in Cincy? I am so glad we get Fox Sports TN and the other one that shows Cincy games down here in NC. I am a UNC fan, so get my local team pretty much year round, but the Reds are the only pro team I follow with passion. Wish there was a MLB team here, but do enjoy all the minor league ball we get here.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Basic TWC in Athens should have a Fox Sports alternate for when two of the Cavs/Blue Jackets/Reds are on. I think its 24 or 99 maybe.
    Reds 2010 NL Central Champs

Legends Never Die

Cuban, that sounds like a good deal, what do you do in the summer in Cincy? I am so glad we get Fox Sports TN and the other one that shows Cincy games down here in NC. I am a UNC fan, so get my local team pretty much year round, but the Reds are the only pro team I follow with passion. Wish there was a MLB team here, but do enjoy all the minor league ball we get here.
    Well I am in college so to make enough over the summer not to work during the school year. I work security at the Beach Waterpark in Mason right by Kings Island. Not a bad gig considering I get to work outside in the nice weather all day and check out chicks in bikinis!

Thanks. I'll check out FS Alt (ch 1310) next week to see if it is on. If not I'll be heading down to the bar and using them internets to put on 700 WLW.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban_Missile View Post
    Well I am in college so to make enough over the summer not to work during the school year. I work security at the Beach Waterpark in Mason right by Kings Island. Not a bad gig considering I get to work outside in the nice weather all day and check out chicks in bikinis!
    Man, enjoy that time dude. It doesnt last. My frat used to run the lifeguard service at Myrtle Beach, and it came with many extra "benefits" for us young college guys. Ahhh, college summers, life sho' was good back then!
    Where do you go to school?
    Last edited by bounty37h; 02-16-2011 at 02:23 PM.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

This is what I've gathered about spring training broadcasts:

Feb 27 3:05 (maybe) radio
    Feb 28 3:05 radio
    March 3 9:05 radio
    March 5 3:05 radio
    March 6 3:05 radio
    March 7 3:05 TV
    March 12 4:05 radio and TV
    March 13 4:05 radio
    March 17 4:05 TV
    March 19 and every game after….radio
    March 24 4:05pm TV

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sabowned View Post
    Basic TWC in Athens should have a Fox Sports alternate for when two of the Cavs/Blue Jackets/Reds are on. I think its 24 or 99 maybe.
    Channel 24 always has on the Reds when that god awful NBA is on Fox:Thats In the C-Bus area anyway.

Legends Never Die

Man, enjoy that time dude. It doesnt last. My frat used to run the lifeguard service at Myrtle Beach, and it came with many extra "benefits" for us young college guys. Ahhh, college summers, life sho' was good back then!
    Where do you go to school?
    The University of Toledo. Studying Sports Management and Communications.

Turn Off Ads?