Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Newbie question regarding ST access

OmahaREDSfan

Newbie question regarding ST access

Going to be in Scottsdale this weekend. Are practices, etc open to the public over in Goodyear?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Newbie question regarding ST access

I haven't been to Goodyear yet, but yes, they should be open to public. ST is a great time for a fan, small crowds, intimate parks, player interaction, cant beat it!
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Omahafan, welcome. Great town, schooled at Creighton a few years. My brother lives there now and I love to visit.

The Reds have a practice facility right next to the stadium that is open to the public. The players usually get there around 10-11 am on home game day. You can get autographs and a quick greeting as they move from field to field or go back to the clubhouse. The minor leaguers use it during the games. It's a very nice setup, even has a parking lot.
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

How does player accessibility compare to Plant City/Sarasota?
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

Legends Never Die

Is it anything like Georgetown for the Bengals Training camp?
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

I snuck into a party Bud had for the Reds in Plant City at ST in 92. Got to meet most of the team (Larkin is only one I dont remember seeing), Glenn Braggs figured out I snuck in and got me a pass and took me around like I was supposed to be there so didn't get questioned much.
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

I hung out at the practice fields for a couple hours today with my daughter and grandson. Not sure if it was open to the public, but nobody kicked us out...It was awesome watching catcher's batting practice and other drills about 10 feet away. My grandson got a baseball... I'm here all spring.

some pics from today...

Legends Never Die

Very Nice pictures!
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Turn Off Ads?