Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Auburn Trees Poisoned, Perpetrator apprehended

Re: Auburn Trees Poisoned, Perpetrator apprehended

I wonder if after they remove the trees, they cut them up and sell them in pieces to Auburn fans? They could own a piece of the Toomer's Corner's trees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?
    For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I wonder if after they remove the trees, they cut them up and sell them in pieces to Auburn fans? They could own a piece of the Toomer's Corner's trees.
    I think they should donate the wood to CAM NEWTON'S church. Probably not the biggest "donation" the church has received, but it might replace a few of the older pews.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I'm not really sure they can given the potential for residues but it would be a popular item.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by RedFanAlways1966 View Post
    I think they should donate the wood to CAM NEWTON'S church. Probably not the biggest "donation" the church has received, but it might replace a few of the older pews.
    Cam doesn't have a church but he soon will have a degree as he's back on campus and attending classes.

But really the NCAA pretty much dug deeper than the city of Auburn had to to remove the pesticide on Toomer's corner and the NCAA finally had to put an end to the inquiry because in their own words, they could no longer pursue a lack of evidence in good faith.

And as we all know, when the NCAA spends that much energy poking through emails and receipts, they find something it it's there. But again, this really isn't the thread for posts concerning the NCAA and Cam's recruitment.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Cam doesn't have a church but he soon will have a degree as he's back on campus and attending classes.
    I sometimes forget we cannot joke about certain things lol. Although I was in Cam's/Auburn's corner during the whole incident (no proof, no punishment). That is good to hear about getting the degree. It does make me wonder how many academic credits he EARNED while at Auburn. I kind of laugh b/c Cam was (Nick Fairly and Rudi Johnson too) "Auburn is just a stepping stone to the pros". They might have had a few more weeks at Auburn than Hillary Clinton resided in the state of NY before running for Senate, but their time was real short there.

Wait... this about trees. I am so bad about that.

Turn Off Ads?