Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Dusty Deals with being 'Dumped'

Dusty Deals with being 'Dumped'

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/e...97882/27609378

I'm not a big fan of Dusty but no one deserves this kind of treatment if this story is true. If someone actually dropped human (bleep) where Dusty usually stood, that's pretty over the top. And, I would guess, it had to be an inside job to get inside the dugout before the game.

Rem

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Dusty Deals with being 'Dumped'

After further review, it turns out it was not an actual human dump. It was just the Cubs lineup card for that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    After further review, it turns out it was not an actual human dump. It was just the Cubs lineup card for that day.
    Nice.

Player/team employee or fan, what's everyone think? That's a classy organization either way.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

"They turn over their managers pretty quick," Baker said. "They don’t stick with anybody for a period of time, because everybody’s counting -- Year 100, Year 101, Year 102. There’s no such thing as a four- or five-year plan. It’s a one-year plan."
    Keep counting...
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Don't know why Dusty brought this up. It happened in Chicago years ago. Let it go Dusty, let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by bucksfan2 View Post
    Don't know why Dusty brought this up. It happened in Chicago years ago. Let it go Dusty, let it go.
    Because Dusty likes to talk, and talk some more. I doubt its something Dusty thinks about day to day, but I'll assume it started by somebody asking him, hey whats the worst thing ever said to you as a manger? or something like that. Someone taking a crap where I typically sit/stand during a game would have to rank right up there.

I find it funny when I see the mention of Prior's "perfect throwing motion" which was labelled to him a lot coming out of USC. Flash forwad to Strassburgh, and the deadly inverted W, and the comparison's to Priors similar inverted W and its amazing how quickly the definition of a "perfect deliver" can change.

Turn Off Ads?