Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen calls bluff: CBS cancels

Re: Charlie Sheen calls bluff: CBS cancels

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    I guess "The Three Stooges" is already taken.
    "Charlie's (Fallen) Angels"
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Turn Off Ads?

I guess I got the wrong impression from a few of y'all....I thought I was reading people hanging Charlie for taking this whole thing public, but hey, I am not to big to eat crow....if I am wrong, I apologize.......and yes I was kind of judging people for judging charlie.....I was trying to prove the point that his life dont affect anything that you or I do so why not sit back and enjoy the trainwreck of a life that Sheen is trying to live.....he might live like a rockstar but it s still pretty embarrasing but if thats what he chooses to do with his time or money then I see no reason for anyone to "call him out" for it.

again, sorry if I offended anyone...not my intentions at all.....i did not go back and re-read posts to see where I thought what I did, but I thought people were trying to hammer charlie down...when in all reality, charlie is going over the top trying to get the cast of the show paid when the producer was trying to punish everyone for Sheens mistakes...and Charlie constantly has said all along he will shut up and move on once the cast is paid......he even said to not pay him, just pay the cast and crew.....sounds to me like a stand up fella if ya look past all the BS....

I think it's ironic seeing Young Guns, Charlie playing the oldest member having to keep young Emilio Estevez in line.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

SIRIUS XM is taking advantage of this news.

Sirius XM Radio today announced that it has created “Tiger Blood Radio,” a 24-hour limited run channel that will explore the breaking news, facts, fallout and career implications of the Charlie Sheen controversy. “Tiger Blood Radio” will air from March 5 at 6:00 am ET to March 6 at 6:00 am ET on Sirius channel 108 and XM channel 139.

“Tiger Blood Radio” was created in response to the national conversation sparked by the recent events surrounding actor Charlie Sheen.

“Tiger Blood Radio” will take listeners behind the headlines, exploring the media frenzy/media reaction, as well as the medical, psychological, psychiatric and pop culture and celebrity angles. Additionally, through a recap of news coverage, it will offer a timeline of recent events.

During the exclusive, limited run channel, SiriusXM listeners will hear archival Playboy Radio clips featuring “Goddess”/current live-in girlfriend Bree Olson, a Playboy Radio contributor. In addition, Sheen’s ex-fiancee/Spice Radio host Ginger Lynn shares stories of her relationship with him on Tiffany Granath’s Playboy Radio show; and adult film star Kacey Jordan talks to Playboy Radio’s Night Calls about her times with Sheen.

http://drmag.tss-radio.com/2011/03/s...r-blood-radio/
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

I've got a fantasy baseball draft tonight at 9:00. I named my team "Winning. Duh."

CBS has to realize, embarrassed or not, they have to put "Two and a Half Men" back on the air with Charlie Sheen. They will make a crap ton of money with people who had previously never even heard of the show wanting to tune in to see the train wreck.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've got a fantasy baseball draft tonight at 9:00. I named my team "Winning. Duh."

CBS has to realize, embarrassed or not, they have to put "Two and a Half Men" back on the air with Charlie Sheen. They will make a crap ton of money with people who had previously never even heard of the show wanting to tune in to see the train wreck.
    I don't know about that. I've never been a fan of the show and putting him back on it wouldn't make me want to tune in. The show would be the same, it's network TV. They're not going to let him do anything crazy or at least they won't air him doing or saying anything crazy.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    The show would be the same, it's network TV. They're not going to let him do anything crazy or at least they won't air him doing or saying anything crazy.
    Exactly, they will can the show and let him do his "look at me" bit on a network with others like that, like Bravo
    Go Gators!

I am starting to think the 'rating' services are not that accurate. Nobody I know watches the show. I have occasionally looked at it on my on-screen guide and think about recording it, but I just say to myself, "not going to happen".

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I watch the show regularly, I love it. I must be the only one keeping it at the top of the ratings. I normally pay no attention to celebs and what they do or say. I find them uninteresting other when they are entertaining me on t.v. or in movies. But ol' Charlie is actually entertaining me in other ways, God love him. Tiger blood...bi-winning...LMAO Charlie don't ever change, Bro.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

That Indians hat has been getting a lot of face time lately. My avatar aside , I'm so glad it is not a Reds hat...which if you ask me isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Technically Charlie Sheen had not been fired....until now. It is being reported that while the show may still return, Sheen will not. He is fired.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Anyone want to go and work for Charlie as an intern?

http://cs.internships.com/charlie-sh..._id=1373351728
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Another web rant on ustream tonight (wearing Yankees apparel). It took my breath away to see how far off he has gone. I thought for sure someone would intervene before it got to this. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Another web rant on ustream tonight (wearing Yankees apparel). It took my breath away to see how far off he has gone. I thought for sure someone would intervene before it got to this. Wow.
    Wearing Yankee apparel? He really is gone over to the dark-side.

He's doing another web rant wearing a Reds T-Shirt

Turn Off Ads?