Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen calls bluff: CBS cancels

Re: Charlie Sheen calls bluff: CBS cancels

2. Turn Off Ads?

I'm like a f-18 bro.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Here's an article about Charlie's parties with the Reds from John Erardi back in 1993.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/sports/2...ncinnati-reds/

La Dolce Vita

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool View Post
    This particular car wreck is like the Batmobile crashed into a fire-breathing triceratops. I'm definitely gonna rubberneck it.
    charlie keeps reeling 'em in... he seems to be having way too much fun with the whole thing right now...just toying and playing with the media and the rubberneckers...and, as per twitter, finding new ways to make money, money, money...all of which is disgustingly amusing and keeps the eyes rolling..

however...

my husband and i saw a piece of the video taken when his two year old twins were being put in the car while being taken from his home, and, in the background, you could hear one of the little guys saying, "go bye-bye". we have 2 grand-toddlers that age, and it just caught us short...
    teach tolerance.

Winning!!

you have to wonder where its going to end with this guy

Quote Originally Posted by marcelo View Post
    Well. These type of situations only end well.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelo View Post
    I heard another addict say that you get higher, higher, higher, higher....then hit bottom and get real help or die. He said right now Charlie is getting high on the attention but that won't be enough for long.

Not sure if that's all true with Charlie though.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

winning....here is the thing and I am NOT a fan of Sheen or his TV show.....I dont even like Sheen the actor outside of his minor role in outsiders. Charlie is a human being and who are we, you and I, to judge him for doing what he wants to do? He made his money and he is spending it how he wants....is he selling his drugs to kids? I doubt it.....is he hurting anyone other than his own body? I doubt it.....Charlie is not been found guilty by law of doing anything wrong....sure he does or did drugs but once again, Charlie does not sit around and tell you or I how to live so why do we think we get to tell him how to live?

I love my life, could not imagine living a day in his shoes...and as a man I still do not find it all that appeasing...would I like the rock star image for a day? maybe, but I do not envy his money and fame for a second....he has to pay to get someone to love him and he has no friends....which still brings me back to my original point....why do we judge him when he is not judging us?

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post
    winning....here is the thing and I am NOT a fan of Sheen or his TV show.....I dont even like Sheen the actor outside of his minor role in outsiders. Charlie is a human being and who are we, you and I, to judge him for doing what he wants to do? He made his money and he is spending it how he wants....is he selling his drugs to kids? I doubt it.....is he hurting anyone other than his own body? I doubt it.....Charlie is not been found guilty by law of doing anything wrong....sure he does or did drugs but once again, Charlie does not sit around and tell you or I how to live so why do we think we get to tell him how to live?

I love my life, could not imagine living a day in his shoes...and as a man I still do not find it all that appeasing...would I like the rock star image for a day? maybe, but I do not envy his money and fame for a second....he has to pay to get someone to love him and he has no friends....which still brings me back to my original point....why do we judge him when he is not judging us?
    That's nice. Not really sure who you're preaching to though. I haven't seen anybody on here judging him.

Most are making jokes, some are making observations. Maybe I've missed a post or two.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Then again, why not judge him? Price of fame, man.

I'm sure 'ole Charlie regularly reads this thread.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

CBS should just film Charlie at home with his goddesses, and call it "Two and Half Morons."
    Hoping to change my username to 75769024

Quote Originally Posted by 757690 View Post
    CBS should just film Charlie at home with his goddesses, and call it "Two and Half Morons."
    I guess "The Three Stooges" is already taken.

Quote Originally Posted by lidspinner View Post

Was Charlie in The Outsiders??? I don't remember him, and I've probably seen that thing 20+ times.

Anyhoo, I've enjoyed a lot of his work. I've never been able to turn off Red Dawn, no matter what point of the movie its in when I happen upon it, I'll watch it out unless I have places to go. Though a bit part, his role in Ferris Bueller's day off is memorable. Young Guns, Wall Street, Men at Work (the first time you see it, its not very repeatable) Platoon and I'm sure many others that I've forgotten were all good. I'm by no means a regular 2 & half men viewer, but watch it enough in syndication and laugh at most episodes. I'm guessing Charlie has sat around and "judged" others for not being able to live his lifestyle. Heck, you're judging people, for judging him. If Charlie would just shut up and handle his business, he'd be out of the limelight and this thread would have been 1 page long. No matter what you think of him, he's certainly been entertaining the last couple of weeks. It may or may not be slightly orchastrated, but its entertaining non the less.

Turn Off Ads?