Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Re: The Voting Underway...

Re: The Voting Underway...

...in the Futures thread.

I know some of you don't vote in those threads or go in there no matter what, and if so, please ignore this. I don't intend this to be a place to debate the system.

But for those of you who do wander into the Futures thread on occasion and don't mind voting, if you have not done so in awhile, it would be helpful if you could stop by at some point and think about a quick vote.

Mods, hope this is okay here.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The Voting Underway...

As long as no specifics are discussed (those need to remain in The Futures forum), I don't mind a request. We also have the option of posting an announcement in the ORG, as we've done several times in the past.

Turn Off Ads?