Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anybody Get Their Season Tickets Yet?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Anybody Get Their Season Tickets Yet?

Just curious if anybody has received their season tickets yet? I'm trying to plan out games I'm going to attend and ones I'm going to sale.

Mods, if this needs to be moved feel free to do so.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

Re: Anybody Get Their Season Tickets Yet?

My wife & I just ordered the Power Pack today. We'll be in Section 532, but I'm going to need one more ticket for Opening Day for our son coming down from OSU. If there's anyone who has three tickets in that general area that only needs two, we'd be willing to do some wheeling and dealing, tossing in the tickets for one of the other games in the season (we can't make the first Cardinals game and probably would give up one for the Yankees series).

Let me know if anyone has anything available.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Just received mine from FedEx five minutes ago! Woohoo!

nothing more than a fan Always Red's Avatar

I missed mine today, but got a Fedex thing on the door to sign so they can leave them on the porch tomorrow.
    sorry we're boring

I have not received my Power Pack tickets as of yet, though they cautioned it could take until two weeks before Opening Day. Not sure if you were only talking about true Season Tickets, and not Power Packs, though.

Turn Off Ads?