Turn Off Ads?

Thread: CBS Sports' top 100

CBS Sports' top 100

9- Aroldis Chapman
    41- Devin Mesoraco
    55- Billy Hamilton
    57- Yonder Alonso
    83- Yasmani Grandal

Only Atlanta (7) has more top-100 prospects on the list than Cincinnati in the National League. Kansas City leads the pack with 11 top-100 prospects.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/story/1...out-flies-high
    Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Thus his team was punished

Long live punishment

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: CBS Sports' top 100

Nice list.

On a side note, I'd really love to see KC be like Tampa a few years ago where all the talent matures and they become a factor. I hate to see teams suffer, year after year like that franchise has for so long.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Based on their methodology, this appears to be a composite list of all of the other rankings.

Still funny to me how there is no Yorman Rodriguez sighting anywhere- even in their "Top 156"
    Go BLUE!!!

I still don't get a list that ranks Billy Hamilton higher than Yorman Rodriguez.

And have the Reds cornered the market on players whose first name starts with a "Y"?
    Suck it up cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I still don't get a list that ranks Billy Hamilton higher than Yorman Rodriguez.

And have the Reds cornered the market on players whose first name starts with a "Y"?
    Lead story on espn.com in Oct 2017, when the Reds win the World Series..."Y-Not?"

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I was disappointed when Yordy Cabrera was drafted a few picks before the Reds choice in the 2nd round last year. They also had the opportunity to sign Yhency Brozoban this offseason.
    Go BLUE!!!

Turn Off Ads?