Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Mich. High School Bball Player Collapses, Dies After Hitting Game Winning Shot

Mich. High School Bball Player Collapses, Dies After Hitting Game Winning Shot

This is awful.

Leonard, the undefeated Blackhawks’ star player, scored the game-winning layup in a 57-55 win over Bridgman in overtime at Fennville High School. He fell to the ground amid teammates and fans who stormed the court.

“Wes arrived at Holland Hospital in cardiac arrest,” Breed said. “All efforts were made after he arrived to help restart his heart, but unfortunately, those efforts were not successful.”

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/sport...-after-victory

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Mich. High School Bball Player Collapses, Dies After Hitting Game Winning Shot

Wow! Horrible.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Re: Mich. High School Bball Player Collapses, Dies After Hitting Game Winning Shot

I watched a highlight video of the game with him hitting the winning shot and celebrating. Knowing what happens next makes it an absolutely horrible experience. Very sad news when someone so young dies.

I just watched a special on ESPN about the death of Wes Leonard and how his team did after his death. There are tears in my eyes as I type this.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Turn Off Ads?