Turn Off Ads?

Thread: American Idol Season 10

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: American Idol Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by JaxRed View Post
    And while Casey will go down as a qurky footnote never to be heard of again, Pia has already signed a record deal with the guy who's mentoring the show. I bet she'll get more than the winner.
    Time will tell, but I think your assessment is off base. It's nice that she has the support of the judges, a few celebrities and a producer, but that doesn't mean that it will turn into album sales nor does it mean she will have a career. Pia has a shot at succeeding if her producer can bring out the best in her and push her, but she needs a lot of coaching. She's also going to need one amazing song to get people interested because she wasn't doing a good job of connecting with anyone.

Pia actually reminds me a lot of a past contestant...Katherine McPhee. I predict Pia's trajectory will likely follow Kat's.

Casey, on the other hand, is ridiculously talented musically and vocally, he has a personality and he's someone I could envision having a real career, one that's more organic. I would be very surprised to see Pia making records longer than Casey.
    Last edited by fearofpopvol1; 04-10-2011 at 04:22 AM.

Turn Off Ads?