Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Where's Yorman?

  1. #46
    Member medford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,083

    Re: Where's Yorman?

    I wonder if Duran will end up in Dayton as well. I thought for sure he'd start out in instructional league, and eventually to Billings for another season before landing in Dayton for full season ball next year. The reports from Fay has me wondering if they'll bring him up to Dayton.

    Hamilton, Torreyes, Duran, Yorman could make Dayton a very fun team to follow.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #47
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,925

    Re: Where's Yorman?

    Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    I wonder if Duran will end up in Dayton as well. I thought for sure he'd start out in instructional league, and eventually to Billings for another season before landing in Dayton for full season ball next year. The reports from Fay has me wondering if they'll bring him up to Dayton.

    Hamilton, Torreyes, Duran, Yorman could make Dayton a very fun team to follow.
    I wouldn't get too excited on Torreyes to Dayton just yet. He has not been practicing with those guys lately (Vidal, Hamilton and Lohman have been on the Dayton team in ST).

  4. #48
    Member medford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,083

    Re: Where's Yorman?

    thanks for the update doug.

  5. #49
    Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,716

    Re: Where's Yorman?

    Doug, you've probably already answered this somewhere, but do you anticipate Yorman starting the year out at Dayton? If not, why? I sure hope he starts the season there. I know it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but I will definitely drive down to see some Dragons games to see Yorman play. It will be a fun team to follow this year if their roster ends up looking what I think it will look like.

  6. #50
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,925

    Re: Where's Yorman?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz Dorsey View Post
    Doug, you've probably already answered this somewhere, but do you anticipate Yorman starting the year out at Dayton? If not, why? I sure hope he starts the season there. I know it really doesn't matter in the grand scheme, but I will definitely drive down to see some Dragons games to see Yorman play. It will be a fun team to follow this year if their roster ends up looking what I think it will look like.
    I can't see any way that he doesn't unless he is injured. The guy hit .339 last season in Billings. BABIP inflated or not, you don't make top prospects repeat a level where they hit .339 over a full season.

  7. #51
    Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Posts
    4,716

    Re: Where's Yorman?

    Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I can't see any way that he doesn't unless he is injured. The guy hit .339 last season in Billings. BABIP inflated or not, you don't make top prospects repeat a level where they hit .339 over a full season.
    Thank you. Exactly what I was thinking.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25