Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How do you buy your Reds tickets

How do you buy your Reds tickets

If you live outside the Cincy area and go to games do you buy tickets before you go or do you wait till you get to the stadium? While I perfer making sure I have tickets before I make the 115 mile drive, due to the fact that you can not pick the seat you want via the outdated Reds on line ticket system, I usually do it anyway. Has anyone bought from scalpers? Also where do you prefer to sit when you go?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How do you buy your Reds tickets

scalpers .. make sure you work with someone legit ..

ask around for lawerence .. great dude, reputable, he's been doing it since i was a little guy back in the late 80's

I went to Fenway a few years back with no tickets, bought from a scalper outside, was worried, but got in with no problem only to find I had seats @ 10rows off the 3rd base dugout, next to Marrissa Tome (sp?) and her friend.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Buy online on Reds site and pick them up at Kiosk outside the Reds Shop at GABP.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Meat View Post
    Buy online on Reds site and pick them up at Kiosk outside the Reds Shop at GABP.
    I usually do, I just wished the Reds would upgrade their online ticket system where you can pick the exact seat and location you want over the present "best seat available" system.

I buy on line as well. Very convenient.

As an aside, the Reds will have deals for clients of a certain local bank. Basically, every Tuesday, two tix that are normally $60+ will be sold for $30+. That's all I know for now, it will be communicated to the clients of the bank later in the year. I am being careful not to name the bank in case there are some rules on this site against "advertising". It's not hard to figure out which bank it is (lots of signs at GAP).
    "Pitching is the art of instilling fear by making a man flinch." - Sandy Koufax

I buy a partial season ticket package, but there are always games not included I want to see. So, if you can spare the start of the game, scalpers pricing drops to a fraction if they have tix left, I have found Diamond seats for <$100. Be advised if this team is again in the hunt, finding a deal is going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by XU Lou View Post
    I buy on line as well. Very convenient.

As an aside, the Reds will have deals for clients of a certain local bank. Basically, every Tuesday, two tix that are normally $60+ will be sold for $30+. That's all I know for now, it will be communicated to the clients of the bank later in the year. I am being careful not to name the bank in case there are some rules on this site against "advertising". It's not hard to figure out which bank it is (lots of signs at GAP).
    The Reds already announced their partnership with PNC a few weeks ago. They also offered customers first crack at individual tix.

If its a weekday game and the tickets are not in to much of a demand, I like to go with stubhub. You can pick the exact seat you want, and most of the time you can score the tickets for less than face value!

I like to go Stubhub as well. I wait till pretty close to the game to ensure weather will be good. Use stubhub so I can get exact seats I want. Have 2 boys so always try to get row A seats with them so I guarantee they will be able to see everything and have a good experience. I never really care which section as long as its row A. Never do under scoreboard though.

I have actually bought many on ebay and done well. You do get the seat you want if someone is selling it.

I buy online only if there is a half-price deal that has to be made in advance of game day. That way I don't mind paying the transaction fees.

Otherwise, I wait until the ballpark ticket windows to avoid any fees. This obviously does not apply to games that are very close to selling out.

Has anyone received their Power Pack tickets yet? I'm starting to get worried about mine.
    @#$% my @#$%^*&

We have recieved our 20 game pack.

Turn Off Ads?