Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Don't start it if you can't finish it.

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: Don't start it if you can't finish it.

He should have slammed him again.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

2. Turn Off Ads?

I was hoping he would finish him with the atomic leg drop off the top rope.

this link is an interview with Casey, pretty good stuff

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/82...ullying-victim
    We only live in patches. - H. G. Wells

Surely they have dentists in Australia...

I would have liked to have heard more about his relationship with this little bully kid. I can't believe it just came out of nowhere. I think it's rare that a littler kid would bully a bigger, older kid. The interview I want to hear next is with "the bully".

Good for Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Ray View Post
    Surely they have dentists in Australia...

I would have liked to have heard more about his relationship with this little bully kid. I can't believe it just came out of nowhere. I think it's rare that a littler kid would bully a bigger, older kid. The interview I want to hear next is with "the bully".

Good for Casey.
    YouTube - Bully Richard Gale Interview on Today Tonight

Here is that interview. Enjoy.

(For some reason, I don't know how to post a link to youtube without it showing up in the post, so enjoy this image of our bullying friend.)

Yeah, he's not a good bully or a good liar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson24 View Post
    This is a life changing event for Casey. He had probably been a target for years and that day everything changed. His self confidence has probably skyrocketed. I bet this turns out to be a really good thing for him.
    He's gonna be hired as a high paying executive somewhere later in life when he tells the interviewer this tale. He's set.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Yeah, he's not a good bully or a good liar.
    Looking at the kid, I can believe he was a target as well. Most bullies are.

That doesn't excuse his actions, but it does provide some context.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I can feel bad for the bully for a tough life situation, but thsi would all go so much easier for him if he accepted responsibility for what he did instead of justifying it. Human beings are always willing to forgive those who show genuine contrition. I have a hard time buying that Casey started it.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

So let me get this straight. He decided to corner a guy much older and much bigger than him and throw punches to the face all because he was told "get to class"? This kid kept saying that he didn't start it but never gave any more explanation that that.

I do think the worldwide public humiliation has been hard on him and his family; much worse than the bodyslam itself. He'd better use better judgement on who he bullies next time. I'd like to ask him:

What made you think you could kick this much bigger kid's butt?

So let me get this straight. He decided to corner a guy much older and much bigger than him and throw punches to the face all because he was told "get to class"? This kid kept saying that he didn't start it but never gave any more explanation that that.

I do think the worldwide public humiliation has been hard on him and his family; much worse than the bodyslam itself. He'd better use better judgement on who he bullies next time. I'd like to ask him:

What made you think you could kick this much bigger kid's butt?

Yeah that was about as weak as a apology could be. I wouldn't be surprised if this happens to that little kid again. Hopefully for his sake the next time he only gets a skinned knee and bruised ego again.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

They're both bogans at the end of the day so it is more than likely that it happens everyday and they will grow up and it will happen their kids. The school is not a very good school and those television programs checkbook journalism.

I love what the girl says to the taller kid at the end of the video, "I think you better back off because he's gonna do that to you"

At least somebody there was using their brain

Turn Off Ads?