Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Costner Closes Deal to Join 'Superman'

Re: Kevin Costner Closes Deal to Join 'Superman'

Quote Originally Posted by top6 View Post
    EDITED TO ADD: When are they going to put Batman and Superman in a movie together???
    They are not. Nolan has stated he has one more Batman to finish his trilogy. He is also the producer of Superman and has the same writers who penned the first two in the Dark Knight writing Superman. And he has stated he will never put Superman and Batman together while he has anything to do with these movies.

Zack Synder has mentioned different though - meaning he wants it at some point.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by tixe View Post
    Martha Kent keeps getting younger. I still think of Diane Lane as Cherry from The Outsiders. I wonder why none of the actors in that movie ever did anything else.
    The Outsiders? That movie had Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Ralph Macchio, and C. Thomas Howell in it.
    How do we know he's not Mel Torme?

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    They are not. Nolan has stated he has one more Batman to finish his trilogy. He is also the producer of Superman and has the same writers who penned the first two in the Dark Knight writing Superman. And he has stated he will never put Superman and Batman together while he has anything to do with these movies.
    They need to back a dump-truck full of money to Nolan's house, in whatever denominations he wants, to keep him making Batman movies.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    The Outsiders? That movie had Patrick Swayze, Matt Dillon, Tom Cruise, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Ralph Macchio, and C. Thomas Howell in it.
    Sarcasm is a funny thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Sarcasm is a funny thing.
    Sometimes I miss the train. I'll catch the next one and get there eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
    Yeah. Whatever happened to those guys? The only one I ever see anymore is Leif Garrett, who played one of the soc's.

I think Ralph Macchio is on some dancing show or something, not sure that format is going to work on TV, but whatever

Diane Lane is rare bird that keeps getting better looking (I'm sure naturally) as she ages.

I think Red Dawn, Stand by Me and The Outsiders were my 3 favorite movies growing up.

My second semester in college, I had a friend who got free HBO (he says he told the company and they didn't fix it.) We spent a lot of time in his room. I saw 'The Outsiders" 251 3/5 times.

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    I think Ralph Macchio is on some dancing show or something, not sure that format is going to work on TV, but whatever

Diane Lane is rare bird that keeps getting better looking (I'm sure naturally) as she ages.

I think Red Dawn, Stand by Me and The Outsiders were my 3 favorite movies growing up.
    That is a solid list

My second semester in college, I had a friend who got free HBO (he says he told the company and they didn't fix it.) We spent a lot of time in his room. I saw 'The Outsiders" 251 3/5 times.
    I'll assume you're well versed on The Beastmaster, Cloak & Dagger, and 3 O'clock High which seemed to be on as often as The Outsiders back in the 80s. I still wish they'd play Otter's jug band christmas every year, but sadly don't.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

Martha Kent keeps getting younger. I still think of Diane Lane as Cherry from The Outsiders. I wonder why none of the actors in that movie ever did anything else.
    Once I saw Diane Lane in Unfaithful, I really can't think of her in any other role.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by medford View Post
    I'll assume you're well versed on The Beastmaster, Cloak & Dagger, and 3 O'clock High which seemed to be on as often as The Outsiders back in the 80s. I still wish they'd play Otter's jug band christmas every year, but sadly don't.
    Better off Dead, Real Genius, Top Secret and One Crazy Summer are the ones I watched a million and a half times.

Senor Votto

Amy Adams is Lois Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    Amy Adams is Lois Lane
    http://insidemovies.ew.com/2011/03/2...lane-superman/
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Just watched Doubt last week, and love this casting.

Turn Off Ads?