Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
Let me answer a question with a question... can't you debate the merits of his points without regard for whether you think he's a "shill" or "right-wing" think-tanker?
Most of the time, yes. On here, I don't know. It's hard to imagine going down that road without it "turning political". I think the link's heavy political bias was worth noting. I did so and was prepared to move on.

Check out this exchange:

Cincrazy: I don't know that I agree with this. Just because it hasn't blown yet doesn't met it's not going to. The last of the workers have been evacuated from the place, what's that tell us? Not good.

KingsPoint: Read the post directly above yours. There's a couple of links to more information than anyone could possibly read. In the end you'll be better informed than you were before. You sound very interested. You should find the information fascinating.

In answer to yours and Rojo's question of why are people getting evacuated and what are the current risks, this article (one of many from that link I gave you and Rojo) provides specific information to help you answer that question: (the update of this article is Updated: 2011-03-16 08:00)

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/cndy/20...t_12177086.htm

Cincrazy: Hey, thanks for the information. Much appreciated.

An innocent poster has been propogandized with "information" because the challenge to the sources has been removed. That's a disservice.