Re: Political Discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    No - but thats because conservatives are wrong
    Conservatives are wrong.

Puffy's wrong.

Welcome to the dark side.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I've tried to deal with this privately but I've gotten no response so I'm going to go public with it. Simply put, why was this post allowed to go unchallenged by MODs in the political forum:

Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    I would prefer you stay in your own threads, as this one is clearly limited to liberals. If you'd like, start a conservative thread and discuss your perceived intelligence and whatever else it is you talk about.
    Are we now allowed to dictate who can post in a thread and who can't? It seems to me that we have social groups as a part of RZ would be a more appropriate way to limit participants in a discussion

RZ is a heavily moderated site yet this is allowed to stand? What gives?

I have a hard time figuring out why you're so bent about this. He said he'd "prefer" it if conservatives didn't comment in that thread. So what?

If you want to start a thread to discuss conservative policies and ask the same consideration have at it.
    School's out. What did you expect?

There is a reason we did not do anything in the specific post you mentioned, but that's a private matter that does not need to be discussed publicly. If you want to question our decision making, send me a PM and we can address it via that method. This forum is for site feedback: not for questioning why action was, or was not, taken about a reported post.

Turn Off Ads?