Turn Off Ads?

Thread: RedsZone App?

RedsZone App?

Sorry if this has been discussed.Just wondered if there's any possibility that RedsZone could be coming to a local app store anytime soon.I'm sure it would take time and money to get something up and running but I thought there could be some demand for such a thing.I know I'd be willing to pay a few bucks if some extra features were available in a app that I don't have when I log on from my iphone. Some type of notification system would be great.I think there's plenty of members here that would like to know if one of their threads had a new comment or if they've been quoted.Love the site the way it is but just thought I'd throw the idea out there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: RedsZone App?

Check out Tapatalk - it offers notifications for PMs and subscribed topics.

Beyond that, programming isn't my thing, so I don't see an app getting too far.

Stat geek...and proud
    Tapatalk rules. I'm posting from it right now.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

I use Opera Mini for Android as my browser but I always have problems loading threads. If I click enough it will eventually go through but I've kinda wondered how good tapatalk is. Is it worth paying for?
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed View Post
    I use Opera Mini for Android as my browser but I always have problems loading threads. If I click enough it will eventually go through but I've kinda wondered how good tapatalk is. Is it worth paying for?
    IMO, yes. Feel free to use the free version (that won't allow you to post); that should give you a pretty good sense for if you'd find it worthwhile.

Turn Off Ads?