I know, I know, it's only spring. But with a week left I'm now starting to really worry about this team.
Here are my top 10 worries. Someone please convince me it's only spring and these are nothing to worry about.
1. Volquez starts opening day and he got a late start and doesn't appear ready (5 walks the other day?)
3. Leake looks like he needs to go to Louisville for sure. I'd feel better about Maloney or even Lecure at this point.
4. Homer hasn't looked dominant yet. Give me one good start and I'll feel better about him.
5. Arroyo has been sick and may not be ready
6. Stubbs is leading the world in striking out and he's our lead off man?
7. Gomes is picking up where he left off in the 2nd half
8. Lewis was signed and will make the team because he has a contract and hits left handed, but he's clearly struggling.
9. Meanwhile, the hottest hitter is ticketed for Louisville (it appears)
10. Feeling less confident about the bullpen then I was before spring started.