P Chris Carpenter(StL - SP)
    P Trevor Cahill(Oak - SP)
    P Joe Nathan(Min - RP)
    BN Adam Jones(Bal - OF)
    BN Manny Ramírez(TB - OF)
    BN Daniel Bard(Bos - RP)
    BN Rafael Soriano(NYY - RP)
    BN Travis Wood(Cin - SP)

I need to come up with another third baseman. Chipper Jones alone is not going to cut it.
    Last edited by LoganBuck; 03-25-2011 at 12:50 AM.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My Team: Rate it

Chris Johnson is in the free agent pool in our league. Should I swap Chipper Jones out for him, or should I dump Manny and pick up Johnson?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

My roster has had only one move since opening day. I dropped Mannywood, for Travis Snider, and picked up Frank Francisco and Jake Peavy for my DL.

Colby Lewis has hit the waiver wire because a stupid Cubs fan dropped him for Carlos Zambrano. I have the waiver priority. I am leaning towards grabbing him for Leo Nunez. Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    My roster has had only one move since opening day. I dropped Mannywood, for Travis Snider, and picked up Frank Francisco and Jake Peavy for my DL.

Colby Lewis has hit the waiver wire because a stupid Cubs fan dropped him for Carlos Zambrano. I have the waiver priority. I am leaning towards grabbing him for Leo Nunez. Thoughts?
    I suggest picking up Colby Lewis and dropping Daniel Bard instead of Leo Nunez. Stay away from Chris Johnson in a 10 team league.

Quote Originally Posted by AtomicDumpling View Post
    I suggest picking up Colby Lewis and dropping Daniel Bard instead of Leo Nunez. Stay away from Chris Johnson in a 10 team league.
    We count holds as a scoring category. Gotta hold on to him. His K rate alone makes him worthy of a roster spot.

I fell asleep early last night. Didn't make a move, and Lewis did clear waivers. Didn't realize that Edwin Jackson is also available.
    Last edited by LoganBuck; 04-08-2011 at 07:30 AM.

Turn Off Ads?