Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Searching for knowledgable Reds fan

Haenchenb9

Searching for knowledgable Reds fan

I'm starting up an online NL Central Division Roundtable radio show this season and need a knowledgable Cincy fan to represent the Reds. It will be a weekly show, but flexibility is a must. Email me if you are interested. Haenchenb9@gmail.com

I will NOT be keeping regular track of this post, so if you want to get involved with the show please email me.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Searching for knowledgable Reds fan

You will find many knowledgeable fans in the ORG.
    I was in the ORG once, best 6 months of my life.

^Really, so whats going on in this board?? I just prefer to stay here with everyone then apply for acceptance to an "elite" board.
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

Got to love the arrogance of some of the elite posters. Just because your on the old red guard doesn't make you the be all and end all. Geese.

NL Central champs

I think what he was trying to point out that most of the more knowledgable and experienced baseball fans are in the ORG. I would agree that there are plenty of knowledgable fans in the Sun Deck but most of them are in the ORG.

* Searching for knowledgable Reds fan *

* Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

Turn Off Ads?