Want to see your own lists. Here goes mine:
5. Chris Heisey- Could be the one to go to make room for Sappelt's callup. Still young and cheap, with flashes of power and room to grow. Still our 4th outfielder though.
4. Kris Negron- Candidate for a solid future utility infielder, but as of right now the Reds have multiple options, not the least of which is Cairo and his 2-year contract. Perhaps he won't fetch much, but he should be on the table.
3. Yasmani Grandal- Normally, I don't like the idea of trading away a first round draft pick before he even has a full season under his belt. That said, it's hard to imagine a more potent combination than Mesoraco-Hanigan, and if the Reds are shopping for an impact player, he may be bait.
2. Todd Frazier- While much higher profile than Negron, he remains obscured by better options, and due to his recent decline and poor defense, it should be time to sell high.
1. Matt Maloney- The Reds management themselves have said that Maloney should be a great starter, simply not with the Reds. Currently, we have 7 starters counting Lecure in front of him, and his role as a backup could be filled by Willis. He would be a reliable back of the rotation arm for dirt cheap, and much better than most teams' in-house options.