Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opening Day Tickets from Scalpers

Opening Day Tickets from Scalpers

Anyone ever bought an opening day ticket off a scalper? If you wait a couple of innings do you get a pretty good discount? How much you think an upper level seat would go from a scalper? I will be at the parade, just no ticket in hand yet

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Opening Day Tickets from Scalpers

I scalp every year,this will be 24th straight,last year tickets were gone at game time,its the first time i ever saw this,we had tickets but planned to move up and trade ours wth cash for better seats,there were none to be found at game time,hundreds of people looking,no scalpers around. I would buy early,uppers probably $60 each would be my guess,closer to gametime higher the price.

We tryed that last year guy said one price and would not come down I hope he ate them serves him right.

I have scapled in past years and usually find reasonable prices. Last year was awful because the weather was actually very awesome. That's the reason they ran out and prices were so high and unflexable.

Turn Off Ads?