Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parking Question For Tomorrow....

Parking Question For Tomorrow....

Are the lots in the red box still uncovered? We always parked right under that Elm St. bridge. Someone told me yesterday that on both sides of Elm, those lots have become parking garages and that the only uncovered lot is the one directly south. We're always down there really early (it's usually still $3 to park when we get there) and nobody wants to spend all morning in a parking garage if we don't have to. Anyone know for sure? Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Re: Parking Question For Tomorrow....

They have these things in Cincinnati called buses. They're really nice contraptions that you can get on near your house and they will take you places for less than you pay for parking.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    They have these things in Cincinnati called buses. They're really nice contraptions that you can get on near your house and they will take you places for less than you pay for parking.
    Your condescension is super helpful, but your "tip" about buses doesn't really help out 9 guys with coolers, grill, cornhole boards etc. when they live an hour west of Cincinnati in Indiana.

So unless you're going to direct me to where Cincinnati buses run 50 miles deep into Indiana, piss up a rope.

Both of you: cool it.

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Clip View Post
    Your condescension is super helpful, but your "tip" about buses doesn't really help out 9 guys with coolers, grill, cornhole boards etc. when they live an hour west of Cincinnati in Indiana.

So unless you're going to direct me to where Cincinnati buses run 50 miles deep into Indiana, piss up a rope.
    Just joking. It's the people who live near a bus and aren't hauling all that stuff who still won't "stoop low" to get on a bus that I was aiming that at.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Just joking. It's the people who live near a bus and aren't hauling all that stuff who still won't "stoop low" to get on a bus that I was aiming that at.

I'm definitely taking the bus since I live right by a bus stop, parkings a nightmare and expensive and I'm getting my drink on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I'm definitely taking the bus since I live right by a bus stop, parkings a nightmare and expensive and I'm getting my drink on.
    I'm personally using my legs to walk the several hundred feet from my apartment to GABP. Sorry, just have to take every opportunity to rub it in to my fellow Reds fans.

To answer OP's original question, yes, those spots are still uncovered. As for whether there will be parking available there on opening day, I'm not sure. It is not going to be easy to find spots tomorrow, and construction has moved a lot of parking spots around, so driving around for a bit looking may be inevitable. Maybe there will be some at Sawyer Point?

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I'm personally using my legs to walk the several hundred feet from my apartment to GABP. Sorry, just have to take every opportunity to rub it in to my fellow Reds fans.
    Are you moving into the Banks?

See, this is why people stay at the Newport Travelodge, even when they know the consequences.

Legends Never Die

4 of us are parking at my friends apartment complex in Ft. Thomas and taking a cab I was shocked when they said the cab ride from there to the stadium would be right around 10 to 11 bucks split four ways I said hell ya!
    "Baseball is a simple game. If you have good players and if you keep them in the right frame of mind then the manager is a success."- Sparky Anderson

If anyone could make me a real signature that would be awesome I am not great with photoshop.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

We always park over at the Newport Levee. $2 parking, $1.50 TANK service each way, Dewey's pizza before the game and Gameworks after the Reds win.

My wife is dropping me downtown in about an hour. Can't beat the price on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    We always park over at the Newport Levee. $2 parking, $1.50 TANK service each way, Dewey's pizza before the game and Gameworks after the Reds win.
    That's my plan as well (sort of). At Dewey's right now...
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

I wasn't aware of the $2 parking at the levee. I'll keep that in mind.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran View Post
    That's my plan as well (sort of). At Dewey's right now...
    We were at Dewey's too. Yumm-o!

And the Tank service was only $1 each way, not $1.50 as I previously wrote. Best way to park, IMO.

Turn Off Ads?