Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Happy Opening Day!

Winning the Human Race TheBigLebowski's Avatar

Happy Opening Day!

Very excited about this season....hard to believe it's already here, but it is! Go Reds!
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Happy Opening Day!

I dont know how it happens every year, but of the 365 days this is always the best day of the year!!
    UNC Tar Heels 2009 National Champions 5 time NCAA Champs
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09
    Go Heels!!!!!

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

The balance of power in the NL West has shifted. Willie Bloomquist made the Arizona Diamondbacks Opening Day roster.
    Zero chance the Reds miss the playoffs!

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

I am gonna be up in Cincinnati this summer and I hope they are selling ice-cold Hudepohl at the stadium when I get there. Because if they aren't, that could only be because the Reds lost the opener. Yuck. Yuck. That joke never gets old. =)

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    I am gonna be up in Cincinnati this summer and I hope they are selling ice-cold Hudepohl at the stadium when I get there. Because if they aren't, that could only be because the Reds lost the opener. Yuck. Yuck. That joke never gets old. =)
    I wish they still sold Hudy....I made it up there for a series last year (the Reds/Cubs series in which Jay Bruce went big fly 3 times on the Friday night game) and was very disappointed I couldn't get any.
    Founder and Ruling Elite of the Derrick Robinson Fan Club. Limited amount of memberships available.

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigLebowski View Post
    I wish they still sold Hudy....I made it up there for a series last year (the Reds/Cubs series in which Jay Bruce went big fly 3 times on the Friday night game) and was very disappointed I couldn't get any.
    You can't get Hudepohl at the ballpark in Cincy? The final sign of the Apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    You can't get Hudepohl at the ballpark in Cincy? The final sign of the Apocalypse.
    Nope. I thought the same thing.

Again, "Congratulations to Ramon Hernandez!".

What a fantastic ending to a baseball game. I couldn't believe my eyes when Hernandez hit the walkoff 3-run HR in the 9th, it was pure jubilaton as Marty said. My first opening day was quite the memory, what a blast!

Turn Off Ads?