Turn Off Ads?
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How i screwed everything up.

Re: How i screwed everything up.

I hate this. Hate what I have become. Hate everything. Just so damned mad. I lose everything.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I hate this. Hate what I have become. Hate everything. Just so damned mad. I lose everything.

It's stuff, TRF. Just stuff. Would you stay the way you were to keep the stuff?

You've hit rock bottom, now it's time to remember who you used to be. It won't be easy, as you well know.

Express your anger and anguish..... howl at the moon.... get it out of your system, you can't keep it bottled up.....but at the end of the day it's time to face reality and change the way you do things.

Stop hurting yourself. That's what they all want. For you to stop hurting yourself. That hurts them more than anything else you could do.

One thought at a time, stop allowing yourself to berate yourself. Stop it. Don't think of the immensity of the whole deal. One thought at a time.

Don't keep telling yourself how bad you are. It's time to remember who you used to be. It's still in there.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

she files on friday. takes joy in telling how happy she is now. and i sink further. no where to go. stayed with a friend last night. cant stay long though. no money few friends.

daughters recital is tomorrow.trying to make it to tomorrow.

i gave it all away. i lost everything.

You left your home? Why? You need to get back in there. It's your home.

Did you leave for your daughter's sake? You need to BE in there for your daughter.

Leaving the marital home for no good reason is the #1 mistake divorcing dads make.

Go here and read up: www.dadsdivorce.com

You may think you lost it all. You need to fight to keep what's yours.

The mother's next step will be nudging you out of your children's lives.

tough times for my daughter. a friends dad was killed in an auto accident two weeks ago. last week a classmate was killed in a gun accident. plus the stress of her dance recital and all of this. she needed her mom. and her mom needs her.

and i care for them both.

Caring for them both means you will be there for them as they grow. You aren't/shouldn't give everything away.

You really should speak to an attorney. And don't sign anything in your current state of mind without someone looking it over on your behalf.

perfect setup for her. i cant afford one because i need to make sure em is cared for.

I also don't know why you left, if you weren't court ordered. You need to speak to an expert because you're making bad decisions. Being homeless for six weeks when you had a place to live isn't helping anyone.
    Turning and turning in the widening gyre
    The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfaithful View Post
    I also don't know why you left, if you weren't court ordered. You need to speak to an expert because you're making bad decisions. Being homeless for six weeks when you had a place to live isn't helping anyone.
    Was my choice. Did it for them. I'm not needed. But Em needs her mom right now. And her mom needs her.

Go home pal. You're compounding mistakes with bad decisions now and you're rationalizing it to boot.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Go home. Get a lawyer. Start working on yourself. Maybe you can fire the lawyer later.
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

With all due respect TRF, it sounds like your wife is beginning to play you for a fool. I know it's hard, but if she is going to basically bully you out of your OWN HOUSE, maybe some further perspective is in order? Like maybe you'll be better off in the long run without her and just try and learn to live with split custody of your daughter. If your wife is going to to continue to make you feel more helpless (and to me it sounds like she KNOWS what she's doing), perhaps it's for the best if you tell HER to take a hike.

Also. Get a lawyer involved. Yesterday.
    Benzinger backing and calling! And the 1990 world championship series belongs to the Cincinnati Reds!

Trying to get through tomorrow. Checking in to a place on Monday. Meds aren't helping.

A place meaning a clinic? Why do you have to wait until Monday? You may need a few days to get the right mix of meds. Seriously, not a bad idea.

TRF,

You seriously need to go check yourself in at the hospital. They can give you meds there you can't take at home, bigger doses and such.

I was an out patient at our hospital for six weeks dealing with these issues. It's not a weakness, it's a strength.

Turn Off Ads?