Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: How i screwed everything up.

A Little to the Left Redsfaithful's Avatar

Re: How i screwed everything up.

Been thinking about this all weekend, and had such a bad feeling. Went so far as to think about trying to get ahold of him somehow, but really didn't know a way to do that that wouldn't have involved his workplace. Beating myself up now that I didn't come up with something.

Hoping TRF is ok and can spend some time getting better.
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
    --Oscar Wilde

2. Turn Off Ads?

Hopefully we can just get him through this.

Okay, here's the latest and it's great news. He's in the hospital and he's alive. There is no room at the Pavilion, which is Amarillo's mental health facility, until Monday. Sometime Monday he will be transferred there and evaluated. I assume he will be there at least 72 hours but I think his stay will be much longer than that and it should be. On behalf of his immediate family and friends we thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will be posting when I get more news. Please be patient since I'm 230 miles away from him but when I hear something you will be immediately notified. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers because he has a long road back. God bless you.

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handofdeath View Post
    Okay, here's the latest and it's great news. He's in the hospital and he's alive. There is no room at the Pavilion, which is Amarillo's mental health facility, until Monday. Sometime Monday he will be transferred there and evaluated. I assume he will be there at least 72 hours but I think his stay will be much longer than that and it should be. On behalf of his immediate family and friends we thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will be posting when I get more news. Please be patient since I'm 230 miles away from him but when I hear something you will be immediately notified. Please continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers because he has a long road back. God bless you.
    Thanks for the updates HoD. Hope things start getting better for him this is crazy.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Thanks for the updates HoD. Hope things start getting better for him this is crazy.
    Getting psychological help is a start. The impending divorce just lit the fuse of something that was going to explode eventually. He's got issues that have festered for decades. The facility he's going to is very good. He just needs to accept help and understand that the problems won't be resolved overnight.
    Last edited by Handofdeath; 04-18-2011 at 07:06 AM.

I'm ok.

Thanks.
    Suck it up cupcake.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRF View Post
    I'm ok.
    Repeat this to yourself over and over and over again.

You are okay. Life will be okay again.

It may take a week or a month or a year, but you will get there. Forgive youself and let yourself live your life to it's fullest.
    2013 Record at games attended: 0-1

TRF, just be strong, get the help you need. Your children need you alive and well. People want you around.

I will be praying for you.
    The Sox traded Bullfrog the only player they've got for Shottenhoffen. Four-eyes Shottenhoffen a utility infielder. They've got a whole team of utility infielders.

Get better TRF. Glad you're still with us.

I'm ok.

Thanks.
    Are you surprised you woke up and you're still here? I can tell you this, I am...

Yay!

TRF -- You are loved. It may not feel like it all the time, but trust me, you are. Hell, there are dozens of "strangers" here on this site who love you. Try to keep that forward in your mind. Prayers for you, my man.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

I'm ok.

Thanks.
    Just take care of you above all else. And I know you hate hearing this but I love you.

Stat Wanker Hodiernus RedsManRick's Avatar

I'm ok.

Thanks.
    Great to hear it TRF. I know things suck right now; just know that a lot of people care about you and will help see you through this if you let them.

You're in our thoughts.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

I'm here for you also TRF. You need friends right now, and I'm more than happy to be one. We'll get through this together. Sending you a friend request on Facebook, from David!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

A Little to the Left Redsfaithful's Avatar

Thinking of you TRF. Get better.
    We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
    --Oscar Wilde

Turn Off Ads?