Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: How i screwed everything up.

Re: How i screwed everything up.

Get better, TRF. I'm glad you are at a place where you can get some help. It will get much, much better.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Stat geek...and proud
    I haven't posted on this thread yet. Didn't really know what to say I guess. But I've been following. You're in my thoughts.

Sent from my Liberty using Tapatalk
    numbersinthereds.blogspot.com I actually made a post on 7/24/14. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    I haven't posted on this thread yet. Didn't really know what to say I guess. But I've been following. You're in my thoughts.

Ditto here. Too much to live for TRF, please do all you can to get better.

Winning is fun.

+1. Get better, TRF!

I just got word that TRF will be at the hospital until Thursday at least. I'll keep the folks at Redszone posted. Keep the prayers, good thoughts, and good vibes coming.

I'm hoping that TRF realizes he's in a good place where he's at and is at the hands of people that can help him. For that reason, I hope he stays there as long as he needs to so he can get better. That's what is important right now.

And thank you, HoD for your updates. I certainly appreciate it.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Leader View Post
    I'm hoping that TRF realizes he's in a good place where he's at and is at the hands of people that can help him. For that reason, I hope he stays there as long as he needs to so he can get better. That's what is important right now.

And thank you, HoD for your updates. I certainly appreciate it.
    Amen. I just read the last few pages of this thread, and this might be the best thing that ends up happening to him. Hopefully he gets the help he truly needs.

Praying for you buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by PuffyPig View Post
    Let's face it, you mis-hit the bun with the mustard squirter, no one will really care.

Quote Originally Posted by Handofdeath View Post
    I just got word that TRF will be at the hospital until Thursday at least. I'll keep the folks at Redszone posted. Keep the prayers, good thoughts, and good vibes coming.
    I hope it's a bit longer than that. You can't rush recovery. Tell him to hang in there and to get well soon.

TRF will be leaving the hospital Thursday and will be taking some time off from work. He'll be staying with some mutual friends of ours for a while. Hopefully he can post soon. No lectures when he comes back please, he knows what he did wrong. Support and love is what he needs most. He'll certainly get it here I'm sure.

Same here. I'll be thinking of you TRF.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

Hopefully the Reds can go on a winning streak, that always puts a smile on my face

wow. Been a while since I looked at this thread, made my way thru the last 8+ pages that I hadn't looked. I don't think I've ever read anything as chilling as "I'm sorry".

Good luck man, you're in my thoughts.

Thanks for the updates Hand

Not sure of the exacts but it was recommended by the Dr's to a judge that TRF continue to remain where he's at for now. I am actually fine with that myself. I haven't been able to get in touch with him but my sister has talked to him over the phone. He is doing okay and continuing to get the help he needs.

Not sure of the exacts but it was recommended by the Dr's to a judge that TRF continue to remain where he's at for now. I am actually fine with that myself. I haven't been able to get in touch with him but my sister has talked to him over the phone. He is doing okay and continuing to get the help he needs.
    Thanks for the update, HOD. I'm very relieved that the doctor made that recommendation because I was very worried that they were letting him out too soon.

Thank you for all the updates. And I think most on this thread would agree with the doc that TRF is better off staying where he's at for now. My prayers for everyone involved HoD.
    Quote Originally Posted by moewan View Post
    Barmaid to patron "Sir you are slurring, I am going to have to cut you off"

Patron to barmaid "I'm not slurring, I'm speaking in cursive"

Turn Off Ads?