Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tonights telecast?

Tonights telecast?

Reds.com lists the game as airing on FOX Sports Ohio if I'm reading the website correct, but my ATT U-verse is not showing the game as schedule to air. Does anyone here live in Centerville, OH and are you having the same issue. With U-Verse or other cable provider?
    Hey Homer! If you can put it together, you'll put the Reds over the top....think about it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tonights telecast?

From Fox Sports Ohio:

http://www.foxsportsohio.com/04/03/1...49&feedID=5031

Channel Information for Reds, Blue Jackets, and Cavaliers Games
    FOX Sports Ohio has an exciting lineup Tuesday, April 5, featuring the Reds, Blue Jackets, and Cavaliers. We don’t want fans to miss any of the action. Please check below for the programming details and channel information.

Cincinnati Reds vs. Houston Astros – 7pm (SD only)
    Tune in at 6:30pm for Reds Live pregame show.
    Southern Ohio / Northern KY – main FSOhio SD channel
    Central Ohio – alternate SD channel: www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder

Columbus Blue Jackets @ Dallas Stars – 8:30pm
    Tune in at 8pm for Blue Jackets Live pregame show.
    Central Ohio – main FSOhio HD and SD cable channels
    Direct TV: 658, HD: 658-1
    Dish Network: 477

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Charlotte Bobcats – 7pm
    Tune in at 6:30pm for Cavaliers Live pregame show.

Northern Ohio – main FSOhio HD and SD channel
    Southern Ohio – alternate SD channel: www.foxsportsohio.com/pages/channelfinder
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Watched the 2012 Clincher on FOX.
    Proud owner of a 1990 Dodge Class B Motorhome: A chick magnet!
    GO STEELERS
    www.tracyjonesonline.com
    Great YOUTUBE videos.

Thanks, that helped a bit, it got me to check to see if it was playing in standard definition, sure enough it was.
    Hey Homer! If you can put it together, you'll put the Reds over the top....think about it.

Freakin' love the thought of the Mayor doing the PBP for TV tonight!!!!!!!
    Let's make some noise!

Speaking of the telecast.

I'm watching FSO on Time Warner Cable, and they have cut out from in-game action to a commercial three times now. Is anyone else experiencing this? Come on FSO...
    Reds 2010 NL Central Champs

I have dish network and they don't have a HD feed for the game tonight. Is that the case for everyone else? Standard def. is the sucks. Every game should have a high def feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Sabowned View Post
    Speaking of the telecast.

I'm watching FSO on Time Warner Cable, and they have cut out from in-game action to a commercial three times now. Is anyone else experiencing this? Come on FSO...
    Same here. I saw on Twitter that this is a Time Warner issue, not FS:O

-Matt

I have FiOS living up here in Northern Indiana now and my broadcast was in SD too which sucks. Oh well I don't think this should be a problem. I'm just happy FS Indiana is carrying the Reds again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sean_CaseyRules View Post
    Freakin' love the thought of the Mayor doing the PBP for TV tonight!!!!!!!
    I love Casey, but I wasn't impressed with his broadcasting last night. Hopefully he'll come along, but at least he needs to learn to enunciate. I know he's a good ole boy, but I'm not sure I can listen to a whole season of "startin' pichin'".
    Sto Pro Veritate

No idea why there was no HD feed last night. There was an HD feed for the broadcast to Houston's channel. Makes no sense.

My only complain of Sean Casey were the trips he took down memory lane, but other than that, I liked his performance in the booth. Excited to have him on board.

How could you not love Casey? However, as an analyst, I thought he was bad. Good insight, but talked waaay too fast and stuttered so much, it became distracting. But, I have noticed that with him on MLB network also. Great guy though, and the fans love him.

Casey was pretty bad from a technical standpoint. A lot of awkward silences and nervous laughter from Casey, but who cares. I loved having him in the booth. He is just a likeable guy and he did have some good insights.

I would love it if they had more guest analysts. Just put Thom in there with a new guy every couple of weeks. Casey, Paul O'Neil, Larkin, Eric Davis, Morgan, Aaron Boone, etc. That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by mattfeet View Post
    Same here. I saw on Twitter that this is a Time Warner issue, not FS:O

-Matt
    I do not have Time Warner, and experienced the same thing. Kept cutting out to show a commercial for a snore guard. I'd guess that it was an FSO problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Casey was pretty bad from a technical standpoint. A lot of awkward silences and nervous laughter from Casey, but who cares. I loved having him in the booth. He is just a likeable guy and he did have some good insights.

I would love it if they had more guest analysts. Just put Thom in there with a new guy every couple of weeks. Casey, Paul O'Neil, Larkin, Eric Davis, Morgan, Aaron Boone, etc. That would be awesome.
    I like that idea.

Turn Off Ads?