Turn Off Ads?
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

  1. #1
    '19 '40 '75 '76 '90
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    782

    Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

    If so, can I download these?

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    126

    Re: Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds View Post
    If so, can I download these?
    He talks to the Reds TV team, see him post game every televised game. It reminds me of the standard NASCAR interview with less insight. I think last night when he said Phillips just "knocked his breath out and was OK" was the most I have gotten from his talks.

  4. #3
    '19 '40 '75 '76 '90
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    782

    Re: Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helms1 View Post
    He talks to the Reds TV team, see him post game every televised game. It reminds me of the standard NASCAR interview with less insight. I think last night when he said Phillips just "knocked his breath out and was OK" was the most I have gotten from his talks.
    Check. I rarely get to see FSOhio, especially postgame because I live outside of the local area (mlb.tv signs off almost immediately after the final out). Checking foxsportsohio.com it has some video up but not Dusty. Watching FS (midwest for example) they claim to put video of Larussa up daily.. I don't think we're doing the same.

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    126

    Re: Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

    Quote Originally Posted by Reds View Post
    Check. I rarely get to see FSOhio, especially postgame because I live outside of the local area (mlb.tv signs off almost immediately after the final out). Checking foxsportsohio.com it has some video up but not Dusty. Watching FS (midwest for example) they claim to put video of Larussa up daily.. I don't think we're doing the same.

    I live in NC and get virtually every game on DirecTV through FoxSports. If you sign up, let me get the 100 bucks.

  6. #5
    '19 '40 '75 '76 '90
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    782

    Re: Does Dusty talk to the media after games?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helms1 View Post
    I live in NC and get virtually every game on DirecTV through FoxSports. If you sign up, let me get the 100 bucks.
    Where I live in NC the Reds are not a "local" team.. it's either mlb stream or nothing. Which Fox are you watching?

    All of that is beside the point.. they need to host the presser online!


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25