Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Pleas Help: Scoreboard Stumper 4/6/2011

Pleas Help: Scoreboard Stumper 4/6/2011

Hey everyone, I was at the game tonight and got the question for the scoreboad stumper, but missed the answer becuase Chapman was coming into the game and I got too excited lol. Anyways any help would be appreciated becuase my Dad and I were trying to figure out the answer for a long time.

There have been 4 pitchers since 2005 that have started 200 or more games. Who are they?...

My Dad said he saw one was Barry Zito. Please help, we would love to know the answer. Thanks in advance. Go Reds!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Pleas Help: Scoreboard Stumper 4/6/2011

Arroyo more than likely

Yea Arroyo was one of our guesses. We also had Halladay and Sabathia. I had Lackey, and my dad choose Pettitte to round out the 4.

Halladay and Sabathia are incorrect

Zito, Arroyo, Dan Haren, I know for sure and I think Marty said Derek Lowe

Quote Originally Posted by Jadam View Post
    Zito, Arroyo, Dan Haren, I know for sure and I think Marty said Derek Lowe
    Yep those are the 4. Sabathia just missed it with 198.

Wow. Well we got 1 out of 4 lol. Okay thanks a lot everyone! Really appreciate it. Go Reds!

Turn Off Ads?