Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB Fan Cave

MLB Fan Cave

What's everyone think about the new MLB Fan Cave?

I kinda like the idea... and i watched all these videos and Mikey O'Hara is pretty good in audition tape

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: MLB Fan Cave

they should put a live web cam in there so we can see the athletes, celebs and people outside watching

I really love baseball, but I gotta think that after watching every MLB game from late-March to mid-October I would eventually get tired of it. I mean I could easily sit and watch all 162 Reds games (I kinda already do), but to watch a Pirates vs. Nats game in the middle of August? Brutal.
    I'll be interested to see how this guy is doing around the All-Star break.
    Follow us on Twitter! @Redlegs_Review
    Link to my Reds blog http://redlegsreview.com/

Quote Originally Posted by ruREaDy2 View Post
    I really love baseball, but I gotta think that after watching every MLB game from late-March to mid-October I would eventually get tired of it. I mean I could easily sit and watch all 162 Reds games (I kinda already do), but to watch a Pirates vs. Nats game in the middle of August? Brutal.
    I'll be interested to see how this guy is doing around the All-Star break.
    yeah some of the games would be terrible to watch... but I'm sure he isnt glued into each and every game. He's bound to miss a pitch here and there.

I agree that it will be interesting to see how excited they are to do this come late in the year

My only beef would be missing NFL games in September. Major League Baseball is my favorite sport, and I'm a bigger Reds fan than I am a Bengals fan, but watching Seattle vs. Kansas City in September over a primetime football game would probably be a bit bothersome.

Of course, there may not be any football this season, so perhaps a moot point.

Turn Off Ads?