Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Game is now on HD Directv 661-1

Game is now on HD Directv 661-1

For anyone (like me) who swore a bit when it wasn't in HD at the start - it is now.

Sadly the score is still 0-2. I thought HD was meant to make the game look better????

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Game is now on HD Directv 661-1

Here's the deal with Direct TV and FSN-HD. Sometimes they forget to split the signal and only show the game in SD. I have contacted FSN-Ohio and there are only 3 games this year that will be broadcast in SD, only.

In short, if the Reds game is not being broadcast in HD(661-1) call DTV's customer service line(800-434-7288) and they will 'split' the signal and EVERYONE watching will be able to access that feed.

As a matter of fact, I'm the one whom called regaurding the game on Monday.

Today's game is not scheduled to be on DirecTV in HD.

Quote Originally Posted by DaytonFlyer View Post
    Today's game is not scheduled to be on DirecTV in HD.
    I contacted FSN-Ohio P: 440.746.8000 and today's game is being broadcasted in HD. We(as Reds fans) need to contact Direct TV(800-4directv) and let them know we want our games in HD.

Let them know if this keeps up, you will be changing service providers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydealin View Post
    I contacted FSN-Ohio P: 440.746.8000 and today's game is being broadcasted in HD. We(as Reds fans) need to contact Direct TV(800-4directv) and let them know we want our games in HD.

Let them know if this keeps up, you will be changing service providers.
    Yep, I have called Time Warner Cable a half dozen times regarding the Reds not being in HD this year on some games. If you do not call them, they can sometimes be unaware of issues.
    Last edited by goreds2; 04-16-2011 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Added one more statement.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?